Monday, May 08, 2006

The Weekend


Kristin
Originally uploaded by lildebbie_77.
I had a wonderful weekend with the family. We got together to celebrate my niece's 1st Communion and had lots of food, laughter and .... well, more food and laughter. I completely forgot to take the camera with me to the baseball game on Friday night - which was probably a good thing, because by the end of the fourteenth inning I was so tired that I probably would have left it somewhere. I did remember to pick it up on my way out of the door for the rest of the weekend, though, so here are some pictures of my oh-so-cute nieces, nephews and other assorted family members.
Now I just have to make it to the end of the month, when I go to visit my sis in Florida.
Oh - did I mention we're going to see Phantom of the Opera?
Did I mention she found us first row seats?
Can ya tell I'm a wee bit excited?

No comments: