Sunday, April 01, 2007

I've gained a few IQ points since last year

Last year, I got royally sucked into Google's April Fool's Day joke. If you'd like to see how spectacularly beautifully I embarrassed myself, just check this out. They didn't get me this year. Or, they got me for a half a second before I remembered what day it was. Which is almost like it never happened. Because at least I remembered before I got to the first time they spelled out that "T" is for toilet. My goal for the next year? To solve pi. Because at the phenomenal rate that I'm getting smarter that is sooo do-able. PS: I used Blogger's spell check on this post and it didn't recognize " Google's " as a word. Am I a nerd for finding that hilarious? Or is that just a sign that my sense of humor is elevating to a level on par with my intelligence?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All you really need to know is "42".
Happy first day of April ;)