Friday, June 01, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer Name something you think is “the best.” Tess of the D'Urbervilles is the best book, ever. It's got everything in it, and it always makes me cry at the end. Soup On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 highest), how stressed are you today? 1. I have no stress today. I don't believe in being stressed on Fridays, which is quite a stress-reliever. It's a wonderful feeling. Salad What kind of cleanser do you use to wash your face? Mary Kay daily cleanser stuff. I'm such a good sister that I force myself to buy this from my MK-selling sis to help her out. The fact that I love it is only a benefit. Main Course Tonight is a blue moon! What is something that you believe only happens “once in a blue moon.” I get to see my entire family in one place. We only have my stepson about 4 nights a month, and the chances of those four nights occurring on the same day that my parents, brothers and sisters all happen to be in the same location are almost nonexistent. I think it's happened twice in two and a half years- and once was at my wedding. Dessert When was the last time it rained where you live? On May 23, we got 0.21" of rain. Before that it was May 16 with 0.25". We've been on mandatory water restrictions for about two weeks, which means my veggies aren't getting the love and care they need.

No comments: