Friday, June 09, 2006

All Alone

It's my last night of solitude. Hubby's been gone for a week, doing his yearly duty in Nebraska. I miss him terribly, but I have to admit to the guilty pleasure of somewhat enjoying a week alone to watch Star Trek as much as I want with my faithful laptop at my side (or on my lap, as the case may be). At the same time, I miss him terribly, and can't wait to see him tomorrow afternoon. So for now, I enjoy my coffee and Irish Cream, watching a final episode of Star Trek with Sis' newest ms in front of me. It's been a week of geeky pleasures. But I'm ready for DH to come home.

1 comment:

K.A.S. said...

I can't even imagine the dreams you had. Let's see, a week of Star Trek, no husband, coffee, Irish Cream, Native American shapeshifters in an explicit mating ritual...

Hope you slept well!