Sunday, March 26, 2006

In Amsterdam

Here I am in Amsterdam. Wish I could put up a picture or two, but I didn't bring the cord. The internet is only free if you have a laptop - you have to buy access cards to use their computers. Since I had to email our friend in Paris, I had to buy a card - and I might as well use all of the 30 minutes I had to purchase, right? The trip over was fine...no problems there. But Royal Dutch Airlines definitely spoiled me last year - US Air just can't compare. Especially when it comes to food. We're about to head out to the Rembrandt Museum, and hopefully the line for the Anne Frank House won't be too bad - it's usually around the block, and I just don't want to wait that long when I could be doing other things. Have a good week!

3 comments:

SjElizabeth said...

Glad you're safe. Cats are well. & I love pasta with red sauce. xo : )

K.A.S. said...

Glad you made it safe!!

Hope the trip to Paris today went well. Didn't see you on the news at least ;)

Jodie said...

Wahoo Amsterdam.

Well, have fun!