Sunday, February 05, 2006

MP3 instructions

I got an MP3 player off of Ebay, and it arrived yesterday. Unfortunately, after 8 hours of work and 3 hours with my sister's heathens, I was too tired to play with it. But I had an hour this morning before work, so I pulled it out, plugged it up to my laptop and downloaded a few podcasts that I've been meaning to listen to. After I disconnected it from the computer, I went to turn it on or find some other way of getting to the knowledge I now have stored in the palm of my hand. And I couldn't turn the damn thing on. So I went to get the instruction book (yes, I AM a Montgomery, even though looking at instructions could get me kicked out of the family club - but hey, I'm pressed for time!). I absolutely love it when instructions have been translated from Japanes (or Chinese, or Korean, or whatever) into English. I get a huge kick out of deciphering what their trying to say. Check this out:
For you could operate the player comfortable as soon as possible, before connecting operating or adjusting this product, please read the operating manual carefully and keep the manual for reference. The Manual information are changed with no other inform. 1.1 (1) If no use the player long time, please take out the battery from the player and avoid the battery leaking and canker damage.
Ok, I'll stop there. I still have to figure out how to use the thing before I go to work. Happy Sunday everyone!

No comments: