Wednesday, August 24, 2005

End of Summer

It's official - summer's over. I've had a few weeks of enjoying the sunshine (or what I see of it before and after work), I've made my end-of-summer pilgrimage to my sister's place in Florida....and, of course, I have a new class starting on Friday. I keep promising myself that one day I'll be finished with school. And I'm really tempted to start bragging about the fact that at the end of the semester I'll actually have my MLS. But I had the same urge last January - and here I am, 7 months later, still in school. And I had the same urge as an undergrad after 5 years of studying. Two years later, I got my B.A. And last week, in a moment of weakness, I decided that at some point, I'd like to get my M.A. in English. I'm either crazy because I like to have something to study my ass off for, or I'm crazy because I seem to like accruing more and more debt. Either way you look at it..... Hopefully I'll get online at home one day (instead of making clandestine posts from my desk while my boss is on his breaks) so I can put up some of the great pictures I've taken of my family - especially the nieces and nephews.

No comments: