Sunday, March 25, 2007

Recovery

We got home from London around midnight Friday. I've been incredibly lazy in not posting anything about the trip - but that's because once I write this, my vacation will really be over. I've been working on getting all the pictures up on Flickr - but I took over 250 of them. And my batteries died on our trip to Greenwich, so there would have been even more! I'm going through and naming them and doing all the fun stuff one does with pictures on Flickr. In the meantime, here's one of my favorites: We had an incredibly good time, but it's good to be home. And some horribly invasive mucous-y nastiness seems to have invaded my sinuses and set up temporary residence. Luckily, I have my DayQuil and NyQuil. Unfortunately, they kill the taste of the wine- but that means that I can drink cheaper stuff and not notice the taste. My meds also kill the effects of drinking cheap wine. So it's almost a win-win situation. If I can get past the inability to breathe, that is.

No comments: