Thursday, February 28, 2008
What? That didn't make sense? http://blog.wired.com/geekdad/2008/02/montana-girl-wi.html
Monday, February 25, 2008
- I stayed home sick today and didn't turn my laptop on until 4 PM.
- It only stayed on for about 7 minutes.
- It took me 4 more hours to turn my laptop back on. As of 8:32, that makes less than 45 minutes I've spent online today. The world may end tomorrow.
- I have only eaten one piece of toast today. It took me 4 hours, but damn it, The Professor was sweet enough to make it for me, so I was sweet enough to eat it.
- I'm not even remotely excited about the thunderstorms coming through later tonight. Instead, I'm dreading the fact that if I get to sleep, the weather will wake me up.
- The thought of a glass of wine turns my stomach.