Sunday, October 16, 2005

Honeymoon pictures

Eilean Donan Castle I Originally uploaded by lildebbie_77.
I have absolutely got one of the best sisters in the world I started using Flickr in earnest about a month ago. (come to think of it, she got me addicted to that in the first place....) Being the obsessive person I am when I find new toys, I, of course, went over my bandwidth limit for the month - and it was only the 9th. When I mentioned that to her last week, she bought me a Professional Account so that I could load pictures to my heart's content. I only had to do one thing to pay her back for the present: put up all of my Honeymoon pictures with descriptions and tags, and then do the same after I go to Paris in the Spring. So, I present to all of you My Honeymoon Photo Album - complete with photo descriptions that kind of work as a running commentary. But be warned: there's 182 pictures here. The decision to look at all of them is not for the faint of heart.

No comments: