Saturday, September 30, 2006

My lucky month...

I won another sweepstakes! Not a very big one at all this time, but I'm still happy. I got a $1 coupon for any Silk Soymilk product from the "Cows for Silk Sweepstakes". Since Hubby goes through a couple of containers of Silk a week, this has already been used. Even better - I used it on a double coupon day ($1 was the limit for the coupons). So I have one more thing to add to my list of wins for the year. Now, if only I could get first place in one of these travel sweepstakes I enter all the time... Update: The link to the sweepstakes rules is now defaulting back to the main page, which has no information on the sweeptstakes. Everything I can find lists the grand prize as a trip to a spa (there were four of those) and then 1000 people got coupons for a half gallon of silk. So I'm not sure how I got a $1 coupon...but hey, I'll take it!

1 comment:

Angela's Designs said...

It's so funny to find the "Cows for Silk" in this post. I came home from work today and watched a few minutes of baseball before turning on the computer. There was a commercial where a cows were parachuting out of planes at a stadium, bombarding the burger salesman with "eat more chikn" signs. But! It the digital cows were... dairy cows.

So, I was thinking that those cows would have been for... "drink more OJ" or something like that.

Secondly, I thought...

I can tell those folks that conceived that commercial are "city slickers" if they don't now the different between an eating cow and a milking cow. LOL.

So I was really amused to find your post.