- Dominoes may not be played on Sunday.
- Persons may be placed in jail for up to five years for shooting a hole in a penny.
- To be a dominatrix is illegal.
- A US citizen can take possession of any foreign, uninhabited island, as long as it contains bird droppings.
although Kentucky has some better ones:
- Throwing eggs at a public speaker could result in up to one year in prison.
- One may not dye a duckling blue and offer it for sale unless more than six are for sale at once.
- It is illegal to fish with a bow and arrow in Kentucky.