Thursday, July 16, 2009

Good Sister / Bad Sister

Good Sister: My older sister, known to many as Ember Case. She got her second eBook - GO HERE NOW! - published last month, and I'm here to tell you it's melt-your-knickers-off hot. And steamy. Now, normally I don't do hot and steamy in the middle of an Alabama July. But this time, it's more than worth it. If you haven't gone and bought it yet...well, hie thee off and set aside an hour or so to get your knickers melted off. I read it pre-polishing and can only imagine the level to which my knickers are about to be melted. Bad Sister: ME. See, the book was published the day after I got back from vacation, and I downloaded it but didn't actually OPEN the thing until tonight. And there, on page five are the dedications. And who's in the first line? ME! She put me first! Me, who didn't even open it til tonight. Me, who may have just forfeited the privilege of reading any more of her works of genius until I pay for them. I may have to buy her love back with chocolate and wine, but it will be totally worth it.

1 comment:

Ember said...

**Hugs** sis!

Wait - how have I managed to convince you that you should pay me chocolate and wine to read my raw and unproofed work?