Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Get to Know Me

Because I don't spill enough about myself already? As my big sister leads, so I follow... 1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:10 AM 2. How do you like your steak? On the rare side of medium rare – just done enough that it’s warm all the way through. 3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince 4. What is your favorite TV show? That would imply I watch TV on a regular basis. I’ll go with anything on HGTV. 5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Amsterdam 6. What did you have for breakfast? Banana and a piece of Canadian bacon 7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian. Or maybe Mexican. No, wait! Indian…or Italian? 8. What foods do you dislike? More than I can count. Short list of things I absolutely hate: Beans of any variety, sauerkraut, mayonnaise, condiments in general, anything ranch-flavored, corn… 9. Favorite Place to Eat? My mama’s kitchen. Or my sister’s. Or mine, if I did a good job that day. 10. Favorite dressing? Dressing is gross. Enjoy the flavor of the vegetables, people! 11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? 2001 Camry. 12. What are your favorite clothes? My denim skirt and one of several tank tops. 13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Australia. Or Russia. No, Costa Rica. How about “anywhere I haven’t ever been, and most of the places I have”. 14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? ½ full, unless I’m angry. Then I throw it at you and it’s 100% empty. 15. Where would you want to retire? Wherever The Professor does, which will probably be near a beach. 16. Favorite time of day? When I get home from work. 17. Where were you born? Louisville, KY 18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball, if I have to. 19. Who do you think will not tag you back? Tara 20. Person you expect to tag you back first? Stacey 21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? My mom’s 22. Bird watcher? If they fly in front of me. 23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night. But – scarily enough – I enjoy getting up early now… 24. Do you have any pets? 1 cat 25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? My living room redecorating project is finished - and so, I hope, is spending money for awhile. 26. What did you want to be when you were little? Teacher 27. What is your best childhood memory? Holding my new baby brother in the hospital for the first time 28. Are you a cat or dog person? Cats. 29. Are you married? Yes. 30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes. 31. Been in a car accident? Yes. 32. Any pet peeves? Don’t get me started. 33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Cheese, pepperoni, cheese, mushrooms, cheese 34. Favorite Flower? Lilies, Orchids, Tulips… 35. Favorite ice cream? Ben & Jerry’s Half Baked 36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell…isn’t it everyone’s? 37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? None 38. From whom did you get your last email? My boss. 39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Amazon…but only if someone else pays off the balance. 40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not that I’ll write about where my mother might read it. 41. Like your job? Ask me again in 2 weeks. 42. Broccoli? Never. 43. What was your favorite vacation? I love them all. I’m getting the feeling that I don’t do well with picking favorites. 44. Last person you went out to dinner with? The Professor and The Bestest Friend 45. What are you listening to right now? My Broadway playlist. 46. What is your favorite color? Blue. 47. How many tattoos do you have? None. 48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? I didn't count, I just started typing names. 49. What time did you finish this quiz? 6:30 50. Coffee Drinker? Not anymore, and thanks for reminding me.

No comments: