Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer Name a sound you like to hear.

The sound of my cats purring when they’re curled around me in bed. Soup What is your favorite kind of cheese?

This is the kind of thing that causes panic in my brain – it’s like saying: you can only drink one kind of wine again for the rest of your life. It really depends on my mood. Since I’ve been craving Havarti for the past couple of days, we’ll go with that. Just be aware that tomorrow the answer could be cheddar if I’m looking forward to a grilled cheese.

Salad Do you sleep late on Saturday mornings? Why or why not?

Define late. Since I get up at the unconscionable hour of 5 or 5:30 during the week, sleeping til 7 or 8 on Saturday feels late to me. Of course, I’d rather REALLY sleep late and stay in bed until noon, but I don’t let myself do that very often. I do make an effort to counter-act my naturally laziness every now and then. Main Course When was the last time you forgot something? What was it, and how long did it take to remember it? Hmm…I’m sure I’ve forgotten something lately. Probably last weekend when I was doped up on Benadryl because of the bee sting. As soon as I remember what it was, I’ll be sure to check back in. Dessert Fill in the blanks:

I notice idiots on the interstate when they fly by me at 90 miles an hour only to slam on the brakes when they discover that there’s a state trooper two cars ahead of me. Seriously, people – do you think there’s two miles of traffic going 65 miles an hour because we’re all in a blasé mood today?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved your entire feast :)