Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Sexy Book, Excitement and a little Sibbling Pride. It's like a 3-for-1 sale here.

I don't even know how to convey my utter excitement. If I didn't have a full glass of wine, I might jump for joy. If I didn't have a lap full of cat, I might pee in my pants just a little. If the Professor wouldn't immediately call the men in white coats, I might just start giving banshee yells. Thank God for wine, cats and husbands. Feel free to thank God in whatever order occurs to you. Are you on the edge of your seat yet, waiting to see what has me so over the moon that I can't even form coherent sentences? This: Since I know you're itching for the information on how to buy this incredibly hot, steamy, sexy, erotic, exotic, intoxicating, titillating, captivating work of art, I'll give you a link: GO HERE AND BUY THIS BOOK. But wait! There's MORE! Ember (whom honesty dictates I must reveal as my sister), being the soul of good-spiritedness didn't stop with writing the above mentioned hot, steamy, sexy, etc. work of art. Oh no. She's running a little contest over on her website. A contest that I am hereby recusing myself from, due to the fact that I am, at the moment, acting in a small, tiny, wee, minuscule PR-ish way. And then there's the editing thing I did for her last year. Hmm. Ember? I need a raise. Wine is fine. But hey! Don't let that stop you! Go read all about the contest. You'd better do that before you read the book, because by the time you're done, you will have forgotten all about contests.

No comments: